Offenham Neighbourhood Watch
For information or joining, please ctrl + click this link
Put in your post code and then follow the on screen instructions.
Or click on this link to Offenham Village Neighbourhood Watch website
NHS test and trace – fraud awareness
If NHS Test and Trace calls you by phone, the service will be using a single phone number 0300 0135 000. The only website the service will ask you to visit is https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk.”
Contact tracers will never:
• Ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to us (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
• Ask you to make any form of payment
• Ask for any details about your bank account
• Ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
• Ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone
• Ask you to purchase a product
• Ask you to download any software to your device or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet
• Ask you to access any website that does not belong to the Government or NHS
If you think you have been subjected to, or a victim of, a scam or attempted fraud using Track and Trace or any other fraud please call 101 or contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040. If you or someone else is in immediate danger or risk of harm dial 999 now.
Defibrillator This is now in place outside the shop.
You cannot go wrong if you need to use this system as it is self explanatory. When 999 is rung the operator will give the caller the location and access code to the defibrillator. Once this is accessed the user is given clear, spoken prompts on what to do.
How dangerous is this? Not at all. The defibrillator is programmed NOT to shock anyone who does not need it.
If you wish to purchase ‘smart water’ this is no longer available via Neighbourhood Watch and the police. It can be purchased via http://shop.smartwater.com/buy-crime-offer or call 0800 521 669. Make sure you quote discount code WDBCRIME25.
Church & Community Magazine
Church website www.eastvaleavon.com
Evesham Volunteer Centre
Evesham Community Transport Scheme
Am I Eligible? If you have no other means of transport, or family and friends that can help.
Where can I go? Doctors/Hospital/Dentist/Hairdrressers/Shopping and social visits.
What comes next? For further details contact us on 01386 45035 weekdays between 9.30 and 1pm. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding eligibility and concessions.